1. October 2012
Conversion Optimization – Marketing Manager
Ready to join one of the most creative, progressive SaaS marketing teams in San Francisco? We're looking for an outstanding marketing manager, one who obsesses about how to eliminate friction and leaks in the funnel.
Reporting to the Director of Online Marketing, you will be responsible for increasing our traffic-to-lead conversions by developing strategies across multiple disciplines (SEO, landing pages, email nurturing and more). You're the right candidate if you have had success in SaaS marketing, a keen interest in web technologies, broad knowledge of marketing tools, and the urgency to execute, test and iterate improvements.
You need to have:
The ideal candidate will also have:
1. October 2012
At United Way of the Bay Area, we believe everyone deserves opportunities to have a good life: a quality education that leads to a stable job, enough income to support their family, and good health. United Way’s Bay Area Community Fund supports programs that provide the building blocks to a better life: education, income and health. Our goal is to create long-lasting changes by addressing the underlying causes of these problems.
United Way of the Bay Area is a not-for-profit, philanthropic organization, and the largest private funder of health and human services in Northern California. We are seeking a team member who is passionate about driving support of charitable causes in our community. Do you thrive in a fast-paced, highly visible role? United Way of the Bay Area seeks an experienced Human Resources professional who is a creative, energetic and detail-oriented individual to help establish excellence in our dynamic Human Resources Department.
The Senior Director of HR will provide strong support to UWBA in the areas of employee relations, union relations and negotiations, leave of absence requests, Worker’s Comp, payroll/employee changes, recruitment and staffing, compensation, labor laws, retirement plans (pension plan, 403(b) and 401(k)), and will oversee benefits administration. This position is a full cycle senior HR Generalist who will serve on the management group.
· Ensure proper administration of Employee Benefit programs including health and welfare, savings and retirement, LOA, workers compensation and ergonomics
· Oversight of employee records and retention
· Recruiting – staffing and selection practices
· Compensation analysis for new hire offers and employee transfers/promotions
· HR policies, procedures and practices, enforcement and guidance
· HR reporting and metrics as needed
· Strong employee relations for staff, management and leadership team
· Part of management group
· Union Management and collaboration
· Manage Organizational changes
· Conduct trainings as needed for HR Identified training
· Strong Labor Law and Compliance knowledge
· Performance reviews
· Mediator for staff, union and management
· Manage HR Staff
· 7+ years HR Generalist experience encompassing staffing, benefits and payroll administration, compensation practices, retirement plans, worker’s compensation, employee relations and HR policies and procedures.
· 5+ years management experience
· Degree in Human Resources preferred and/or PHR or SPHR certification.
· Strong communication, advisory ability, and a pro active, solutions oriented “can do” style.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Demonstrated knowledge of legal provisions such as FLMA, ADA, ERISA, FMLA, CFRA and COBRA.
· Organized, can manage time effectively to get the job done with little guidance.
· Strong customer focus and understanding of how to effectively communicate with employees.
· Able to manage internal and external customer relationships and expectations.
· Able to manage staff
· Proficiency with ADP or other automated systems, MS Office.
· Proficient with CRM Databases, Cornerstone and SalesForce.
· Union Experience Preferred.
$85,000 to $95,000 annually.
1. HRD, 221 Main St., Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94105, OR
2. E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, OR
3. Fax to 415-817-4780
The Director of Communications will be responsible and accountable for strengthening United Way’s reputation and visibility as a community impact leader through proactive and responsive media and marketing communication strategies. In addition, the Director of Communications will collaborate with senior staff to develop and execute marketing and communications strategies for and direct implementation of United Way of the Bay Area’s core programs and initiatives such as SparkPoint Centers, Earn It! Keep It! Save It!, MatchBridge and 211. He or she will work closely with our Community Impact Team, internal and external partners, and our Grants team. The Director of Communications will be the client liaison to external partners, ensuring strategies and agreed upon recognition is executed and documented on a regular basis.
The position requires exceptional written and verbal communication skills, uncompromising integrity, and a strong results orientation. In addition, this role requires a self-motivated individual with excellent attention to detail, the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, and a forward-thinking attitude toward working efficiently.
Organizational Communications & Management
PROGRAM MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
$70,000 to $75,000 annual along with great benefits.
Submit resume along with cover letter and at least five writing samples to one of the following:
1. HRD, 221 Main Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94105, or
2. E-mail to email@example.com
3. Fax to 415-817-4780
25. September 2012
Senior Web Designer This role will be the primary person responsible for the Branding and Get Satisfaction Website, ensuring optimum design and user experience within our branding guidelines. Responsibilities include: Develop all branding and design elements that fine-tune our existing brand, while adding a fun element to it. Have full accountability for website design, ensuring [...]
9. September 2011
The following is a personal account of my experiences during the Summer of 2001 in New York and London, as well as what I saw, smelled, felt, heard and watched in Lower Manhattan on September 11, 2011. As Jews, it is in our nature to tell stories, annually, as to always remember, honor those we [...]
21. July 2011
Unique opportunity to join a fast-growing online gaming and virtual goods startup and work side-by-side with VP Marketing. Candidate must have strong analytical skills and previous experience with online marketing. Will need to be able to learn quickly, take on new challenges, juggle multiple projects….and have a passion for gaming or sports. Skills Lifecycle online [...]
21. July 2011
Fort Point Insurance Services, Inc. provides comprehensive insurance products and services to help meet the unique risk management needs of affluent individuals and families. We accomplish this by drawing on our relationships with the nation's most respected insurance carriers, and from our own experience in serving the private client personal insurance market. Based in San [...]
15. July 2011
Job Opening: Online Marketing Manager Sunnyvale, CA, United States Job Type: Full-Time Our client that is one of the fastest growing start-ups in personal space that is revolutionizing the way people manage their credit and loans and save money online. Backed by top tier investors and founded by experienced serial entrepreneur. Our client just [...]
14. July 2011
Job Description Martini Media is seeking a Publisher Management candidate who will be responsible for working with Martini Media’s top tier Publishers and Inventory Partners. You work with the team and manage Publisher relationships, helping to ensure that we have the inventory to meet our revenue and optimization goals while delivering outstanding service to our [...]
13. July 2011
Position Title: Chief of Programs Reports To: Chief Executive Officer Compensation: Full-time, Commensurate with experience. Full benefits. About Youth Uprising In just a few years since it’s opening in 2005, Youth Uprising (YU) has gone from a barebones operation to a bustling, 25,000-square-foot, high-tech youth leadership development center. YU serves Alameda County residents between the [...]